What a wonderful way to greet a Friday! I had a message on my blog this morning from the lovely Jann at Newton Custom Interiors
telling me that I have been nominated for the ........
Thank you so much Jann! You made my Friday!
There are a few rules for accepting this award - don't worry, nothing too difficult!
*Thank the person who nominated you and link back to their blog.
*Say 7 things about yourself
*Nominate 15 others and then comment on their blog to let them know.
So. Here we go, seven things about me.......
1. I love physics. Not just a passing glance but a dyed-in-the-wool-sheldon-cooper-like-obsession about it. It rules my world and governs every single thought. I dream in formulae.
2. If I cannot read a book each day, I go stir crazy. I like to read textbooks mainly but every now and then a work of fiction takes hold and I cannot get away.
3. I am learning to crochet after resisting for about 500 years. Naturally I am hooked on this too (pun intended). Physics and crochet - always seen together.
4. I love to cook and I cook everything from scratch #bliss!
5. My cocker spaniel Sally rules my life and I am happy to be under the paw. If I don't do something immediately, I get barked at.
6. My Nana taught me to sew on an old Singer sewing machine which was already over seventy years old when I was little. I have that same sewing machine today and it is my great love.
7. I cannot stop studying. I keep going back to uni and adding yet another qualification. Not sure how to stop actually. And I love exams. Just looking in the door and seeing all of the desks lined up and waiting is exciting....okay so I am mad. See point #1.
Confession time over! Thank you for reading peeps and now here is my list of blogs for nomination that I love and find inspirational! Each and every one worthy of winning and in no particular order....
Laura at Made Peachy
Lucy at Attic24
Jess at MessyJesse
Jackie at Tinyrose's Craftroom
Amy at Nana Company
Leanne at Leanne's House
Amy at Crafting Confessions
Anne at Flax and Twine
Ayumi at Pink Penguin
Jo at Two Owls
Mandy at Made With Love By Mandy
Juliette at Zuhause in Germany
Katy at I'm A Ginger Monkey
Florence at Flossie Teacakes
Sharron at Annie's Place
Thanks for all the inspiration guys! I have left you a comment.